RESIDENTIAL ROOF TUNE-UP
The proactive approach to help maximize the lifespan of your roof
Roof tune-up repairs are generally minor, but the benefits can be significant. Our packages provide you with immediate results and peace of mind.
Our 10 Point Roof Tune-Up Includes:
- Professional evaluation of the roof system and components
- Resealing around furnace pipe collars, vents, fans, skylights and chimney flashings
- Re-fasten or replace any loose or missing shingles
- Caulk all exposed nail heads and/or nail holes
- Replacement of up to one plumbing flashing
- Replacement of up to one ABS plumbing flashing insert pipe.
- Repair up to one roof leak
- Secure and re-seal all loose flashings
- Check and secure all ridge & hip cap, and reseal valleys
- Remove all debris.
Asphalt roofs up to 1800 Sq. Ft.
Asphalt roofs up to 2400 Sq. Ft.
Asphalt roofs up to 3200 Sq. Ft.
Shake maintenance and/or repair.
|Starting at: $389||Starting at: $489||Starting at: $589||Prices Vary|
|Replace up to 10 tabs*||Replace up to 20 tabs*||Replace up to 30 tabs*||Inspection Required|
* If your current shingles have been discontinued, replacement shingles will be matched as closely as possible.
An extra charge may be necessary for steep roofs (over 6/12 pitch), three story roofs and/or unusual or difficult repairs. A written contract will be provided and the homeowner will be notified before any work is started.
Please Note – Not every roof is a candidate for a tune-up. If during the free inspection we discover your roof will not benefit from a tune-up, either because it is in good condition or the roof is in need of a full replacement, we will discuss all option prior to starting any work.
If you have previously paid to have your roof repaired and the time comes when a complete roof replacement is necessary, you will receive credit in the amount paid for the tune up towards the cost of the roof replacement.
Currently the roof tune-up is available for residential homes only.
Fill out the Request a Free Quote form and check the Roof Tune-Up box, or Contact Us to get started.